10 March 2009

25 Random Things about Me ^_^

25 Random Things about Me ^_^

RULES: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note and type your 25 random things
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. As the 1st child in my fams and the 1st grand child from my grandparents of my mom.

2. Family comes first... I know everybody does. But, since my dad passed away almost three years ago, now it's my turn to make a life for my family and I put my family needs above all.

3. I'm a sociable yet introvert person. I can be shy yet easily hang out, depends on the people I met. But at the end, I limit people who know me very well.

4. May be I'm a strong-minded and independent person, but sometimes I'm easily touched by the visualisation and hearing. I'm fragile by the way.

5. As a leo, I tend to be fierce when someone trying to interfere or teasing with me, this is due to I had a bad feeling or negative thinking attacked me first about someone. This is my bad I guess..

6. I have passion in music. First band I felt in love in elementary school and still in love up to now is KLa Project. I regret I can't watch their performance in JJF 09 due to Brian McKnight's show.

7. Jazzaddict, more to new, light and creative but acceptable jazz. My wishlist for JJF '10 are Jamiroquai, John Legend, Elektra Low, Gail Blanco and Michael Buble. Love being in a crowd of music performance.

8. I heart Maliq & D'Essentials. All their songs almost had memories. I remember all their lyrics.

9. I do visit fashionesedaily.com, facebook, some news website and blogwalking everyday and everysparetime I can spend.

10. I have 8 gmail account for mailing-list subscription, related to gadget, automotive, womentalks, scholarship, photography, music and cooking club. Lucky to have a brilliant gadget that can accomodate my needs.

11. I dreamt to be a vocalist, I should take a vocal class after graduated from PwC. In real life, again due to workloads, I can't make it happen.. Huhuhu..

12. May is where all began and all ended. The saddest moment in my life when I lost the most important person in my life, my dad.. Not to mention nor regret also the longest relationship I ever had.

13. Always cry everytime I hear Dance with my Father by Luther Vandross.

14. Forgive but never forget. Being friends to the exes is a bad idea.

15. Think that I might be a natural chef, I can process raw foods in fridge into a delicious food by adding some dry and oily spices and herbs in a trial and error way. So far, my fam likes it and no health complain about that.

16. I'm collecting recipes from Primarasa Femina, Sedap Sekejap, Saji and Sisca Soewitomo. Those are my investment to have and manage a restaurant someday.

17. Like the other women interest, I'm also collecting bags and shoes and they're save in my car baggage. Hehe... Safety first for my babies. Safety from flood of course.

18. I get wonk'ed and I'm happy so far. . Thanks to FD poison.

19. I love watching asian food channel on cable and I learn a lot from it, especially practice cooking and food styling.

20. First, I didn't eat sushi nor sashimi, cos none of my hang out friends liked it, but I really want to try. After several trying, I like sushi, then improve to the raw one and finally sashimi. Now, I've influenced several my closest friends and family to eat sushi. So far 3 people has changed their mind about sushi.

21. My last medical examination proved that I have a higher LDL than it used to be. Bad.. Bad.. Bad.. But, I got confused how to control it. :( I've reduced seafood and done some exercise. Hope that helps.

22. Rite now, I'm having a problem to wake up in the morning, since lately I had a decreasing mood *as I told to some friends*, thus I often late arrived in the office. Maybe it's my time..

23. I love to hang out in friday night rather than in saturday night. I love to sip a cup of coffee and chat with my bestiest in a place with a jazzy ambiance, vintage place, good pastry, like this night will never end.

24. I start to write a real blog in blogspot in Dec 08. I think I need to learn to write for myself and for my future children. But almost a month I neglect this blog, again due to workloads.

25. I'm grateful to have the lovelyfriends, the gurls, bestiest and the best pals, who know each of us very well, place to share everything for now and hope forever.

No comments: